Most of the people love to drink fruit juice. In the world, one of the most popular drinks is fresh juice. In the morning, there is nothing satisfying than having a glass of fresh-squeezed juice. Compared to the canned juices, this is much healthier. A glass of fresh juice contains vitamins, minerals, irons, and other nutrients that are beneficial to our health. Making fruit juice is very easy if you have a juicer. But if you do not have a juicer still you can make fruit juice in your blender. You can make a glass of fruit juice in the blender easily, all you just need to do is add fruits into the blender and then blend them very well. Within a minute, you will get your fruit juice ready to drink.
Preparing the Produce
Thoroughly wash the fruits you want to make juice. Fruits like apple contain seeds if you use apple then first remove seeds from it because fruit seeds are toxic also, they can damage the blades of your fruit juice blender. And if you want to make citrus fruit juice then peel of them first. After peel and remove seeds, cut the fruits into pieces.
Now to the blender, add chopped fruits, also, add the half cup of water with it. Water will help to mix the juice perfectly. And then blend them well or until you get your desired smoothness, blend them.
Over a glass or a suitable vessel, place the stainer, and then pour the juice. Pick the edge of your strainer, and then twist the top closed. The juice should be in the container, so move the strainer carefully. And when you lift the bag, this will pour out of the bottom. Squeeze properly so that from the pulp all the juice releases to the container or in the glass.
To get the best result from the fruit the juice, drink immediately. If you store juice then make sure to drink the juice within 24 hours. And after making juice, clean the fruit blender and strainer properly with dish-washing soap and dry them well.
Making Orange Juice with a Blender
Orange juice is one of the most popular fruit drinks in the world. Many people start their day by drinking a glass of fresh orange juice.
2 or 3 large orange (peel off, and if there are seeds into the orange then remove them too), Water , Sugar (if needed) ,Ice (optional)
– Cut the orange into pieces.
– Add them to the blender.
– Blend them for a minute. When the pulp of the orange will be dried, add some water into it.
– Add sugar to the juice if you want sweetener.
– Strain the juice and pour it into the glass.
– Serve with ice on top of the juice.
Orange juice rich in Vitamin C, it also contains potassium, magnesium, and Vitamin D.
Making Grape Juice with fruit Blender
When you make homemade grape juice, it is much healthier because there are no chemicals added to the juice. It is easy to make grape juice in your blender. Let’s discuss how you can make grape juice in your blender.
1 pound grape (seedless) , Half a cup of water.
– Into the blender container add the grapes.
– Add water to it.
– For at least 1 minute blend them.
– Over a jug, strain the juice. And extract all the juice with a large spoon.
– Your grape juice is ready to drink. Drink the juice immediately. Also, you can store the juice into the refrigerator.
Grape juice contain Vitamins, fiber.
You can create your own sweet mango juice in your blender if you have mangoes near you, and you’re lucky enough if you have access to fresh mangoes. If you want you can make a creamy juice, and for this, you’ll need to add sugar and a little milk with the juice.
Ingredients you will need:
5 or 6 large mango chunks , Milk (4 cups, you can use water instead of milk) , Sugar (if you want) , Ice (if you want then you can add)
– First, grind the mango chunks in the blender.
– Now add milk or water into it and blend them well. If you want to add sugar then add sugar as well with it.
– Blend it for a minute or until you get your desired smoothness.
– If there are any pulp in the juice, then strain the juice and pour it into the glass or store it in a container.
– Drink immediately. You can also store the juice in the refrigerator to drink cold juice.
Iron, Calcium, Vitamin C, Vitamin A, Fiber, Potassium.
You can try variations of mango juice. By adding cranberry, apple, peach, and orange you can make mango juice cocktail. To add a bright flavor to your juice you can add mint or ginger to the juice. You can also make tangy mango lemonade by adding lemonade to the juice.
Many people love to drink apple juice. Making apple juice is very convenient when you have a blender.
2 or 3 large apple , Water , Honey or sugar (optional_
– Wash apple very well with water.
– Cut apples in small pieces. Also, remove seeds from apples because fruit seeds are toxic that are harmful to health.
– Now to the blender container add apples and water.
– If you want then you can add honey or sugar.
– For 45 seconds to one minute blend them well.
– With the help of a strainer, strain the juice very well.
Vitamin C, Calcium, Iron, Vitamin D, Vitamin B-6 and Magnesium.
You cannot deny the tangy and sweet flavor of fresh strawberries. And when you drink it as a juice, it is more enjoyable. At home, you can make your favorite strawberry juice. Let’s see how you can make this awesome juice.
– Take 2 pounds fresh strawberries
– First, wash strawberries with water very well.
– Pour strawberries into the blender.
– Blend strawberries until the juice becomes smooth. It will take you 10 minutes to make strawberry juice in a blender.
– Strain the juice.
– Serve with ice.
Magnesium, Calcium, Vitamin B-6, Vitamin D, Vitamin C, Vitamin A.
Another healthy and delicious drink is pineapple juice. In your blender, you can make pineapple juice easily but it is difficult to peel and chop the pineapple. Homemade pineapple juice is a great drink for you. To make the pineapple juice you need to choose the right pineapple. Your juice will be too sweet if you choose an overripe pineapple, or your juice will be sour if the pineapple is under-ripe.
Choose a fresh pineapple ,Water , Sugar (as per your taste)
– Peel the pineapple first.
– Cut it into small pieces.
– Add the pineapple pieces into the blender.
– Add water and sugar to it.
– To make a smooth juice, blend them well.
– Use a strainer to strain the juice.
– Serve the juice with mint on top of it.
– Drink immediately.
Vitamin C, Bromelain, Iron, Vitamin A, Calcium, Fiber, Sodium, Potassium.
You can drink solo peach juice or you can also make peach cocktails, or add this fruit with other juice.
Take 6 Peaches , Water ,Lime juice ,Sugar ,Ice
– First, cut the fruit into half.
– Into the blender drop the fruits, also add water, sugar, lime juice, and ice.
– Blend it until it becomes smooth.
– By using a strainer, strain the juice well.
Peach contains Vitamin A and Vitamin C.
A blender is the most convenient kitchen tool. For any types of juices or smoothies, a blender is the best. Most of the people use a blender to make juice or smoothies. And when it comes to juice, a fruit juice blender is the best option that you can choose. Let’s discuss the benefits of a blender to make fruit juice.
What You Put Is What You Get
Usually, you are keeping the ingredients intact when you blend fruits. Which means, from the specific fruits you will get the whole nutrients. When you make juice into a juicer, you are more likely to not get the benefits of fiber but a blender doesn’t destroy the fiber of fruits. Many people drink juice to lose weight, and fiber helps to lose weight.
Blending Is Fast And Effortless
If you make juice into a juicer then it will take a lot of time to produce. On the other hand, a fruit blender is very easy to use to make fruit juice. You just need to add ingredients into the blender and blend them, and within a few seconds, you’ll get your juice ready to drink. Also, compared to a juicer a blender is easy to clean.
Blending Is Filling
While blending you can add different types of fruits together into the container that can make the best smoothie for you. You are able to retain more nutrients. As a result, you can feel full and less likely to feel hungry, which helps to lose weight.
Blending Makes It Easy To Take In More Ingredients
In the blender container, you can add many ingredients together. You can add strawberry, papayas, avocados, and bananas together, and that can make more healthy friendly juice for you easily. And in your diet, to get all the nutrients this is the easiest way.
The Final Words
You can create your own non-alcoholic cocktail by combining different types of fruits. You can use orange and grape together or you can use grape and apple together to make your own fruit cocktail. Don’t limit yourself to make fruit variations in juice. You can combine watermelon and raspberry to make a different taste juice for yourself. You can pair pear and pineapple, or pomegranate and lime or berry or pomegranate. Just create variations of fruit juice. And when you have a blender at your home, then what are you waiting for?